- You could put your house on the market and as soon as we get an offer that works for you, we could go and find your new house. That is the simplest of the choices, but it puts pressure on you to find a house in a short amount of time and the right house for you might not be on the market at that moment.
- We could find you the right house for you to buy and make an offer on it contingent on the sale of your existing house. That is really good for you, but it depends on the seller accepting a contingent offer. When doing this your negotiating position is weak.
- We could put your house on the market, sell it and you could move into temporary housing if we don’t find the perfect house while your current house is under contract. That gives you the best possible negotiating position, but the double move is potentially inconvenient.
- You could go to a lender to see if you could secure a bridge loan which would allow you to buy with little pressure and is the most convenient for you. The risk is that you could have a couple of months of double payments and you aren’t totally sure how much your house will sell for.
- Have you considered keeping this house as part of your wealth plan? I could show you what that might look like.
We want to help you!
We are in the business of finding your dream home, and finding the property you (and your family) are bound to love living in for years to come. We are prepared to go through this process with you and help you find the home of your dreams.
Contact us today, and learn how our professional buyer’s agents can assist you in the purchase process. From putting in an offer, to dealing with troubles in financing, we have seen and done it all. Let us help you find your dream home, and help you find it for the best price imaginable.